Posted February 14, 2020
Multi-Unit Sales Manager (OEM)
As a Multi-Unit Sales Manager, you will fill a vital role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals through selling guestrooms, catering services and banquet facilities through direct client contact to maximize total rooms revenues for two or more properties. This position reports to the Director of Sales or the General Manager.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Have two or more years of experience in Hotel Sales and have knowledge of the local area. (Special consideration will be given to those who exhibit a proven track record of exemplary sales performance in other business fields with strong leadership abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills, and guest and employee centric management practices.)
- Forecasts and accurately records for all bookings and cancelations at each hotel.
- Ensures that predetermined sales expectations are met or exceeded at each hotel.
- Establishes client base for specific markets to include organizations, associations, social groups, transient and corporate businesses through direct outside(majority) and inside sales, in order to secure business for the hotels.
- Negotiates guest room rates, meeting room rental, function space, and hotel services within approved booking guidelines for each hotel. Confirms agreements in writing and forwards document to client and affected hotel departments.
- Conducts tours of the hotel and banquet facilities; entertains qualified potential clients in accordance with company and property policies and procedures.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Homewood Suites Dallas/Addison
120 Room Extended Stay
At A Glance
Welcome to the Homewood Suites by Hilton® Dallas/Addison hotel near the Dallas Galleria mall, winner of the 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. We’re an all-suite Addison hotel set in apartment-style buildings, conveniently situated in the business district of North Dallas with easy access to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Dallas Love Field, and Addison Airport.
Our hotel is perfect for extended stay travel or corporate trips with its proximity to Halliburton, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Amazon, JP Morgan and many other large corporations. We’re also near countless restaurants including Chamberlain’s Fish Market, Fogo de Chao, On The Border, and many more. We’re within close proximity of Dallas’ most popular attractions such as the Dallas Galleria, Flight Museum, and Addison Improv.
Guests can relax in the swimming pool, or workout in the fitness center. They can make sure they’re up to date with work in the business center, or host meetings in some of our flexible event spaces. Our spacious suites include a kitchen, living and sleeping areas, and flat-screen TVs so that travelers have everything they need to feel at home.