Posted February 14, 2020
As the Housekeeping Inspector, you will fill a key leadership role with an industry-recognized leader in hospitality management services. As the appearance and cleanliness of the hotel is paramount to all guests, you will ensure that the housekeeping and laundry divisions meet the highest standards of quality and efficiency. The supervisor of this dynamic team ensures that hotel guest rooms, public spaces, and other areas of the hotels are immaculately clean, organized, and sanitary.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Be experienced in leading a housekeeping team in a multi-unit facility requiring daily cleaning of 50 or more guest/patient rooms.
- Assists in the development and implementation of systems for inspecting and managing the quality of housekeeping and laundry services provided and the achievement of departmental productivity objectives.
- Responds quickly to guest requests/complaints in a friendly manner. Relays appropriate requests or complaints to appropriate subordinate or manager. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Conducts training classes regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- Assists in scheduling staff’s work schedules and duties according to productivity standards and forecasted occupancy; monitors staff’s adherence to schedules and duties.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Residence Inn Austin Airport
120 Room Extended Stay
We are located just 3 miles from Austin-Bergstrom Airport and offer a free shuttle for your convenience. As an extended stay Austin TX airport hotel, our suites are 50% larger than traditional hotel rooms, have fully equipped kitchens, a large work desk, a pullout sofa bed- and did we mention we’re pet friendly?We have a unique and efficient grocery shopping service to make it even easier for you to stay with us long-term. In addition to the complimentary breakfast we provide each morning, we also have and evening social, The Mix, Monday-Wednesday which includes free beer and wine. We’re less than 15 minutes from downtown Austin, South Congress (SoCo), and Austin360 Amphitheater on Circuit of the Americas Blvd.