Posted February 14, 2020
Food is often the greater part of home, more so than the place where one rests one's head...
Breakfast Attendant & Evening Social Attendant
As a Breakfast Attendant & Evening Social Attendant, you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the Breakfast Buffet. You will effectively promote, take, prepare and deliver food and beverage selections to setup and replenish the buffet with the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenue and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months of food service experience with general knowledge of food preparation, presentation and service.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Prepares and serves menu items to sets up the buffet before guests begin arriving for breakfast. Displays the food and beverages in an organized and attractive manner. Frequently checks buffet line to replenish food, beverages and supplies needed.
- Sets out plates, cups, bowels, utensils and napkins for guests to use.
- Prepares coffee and/or tea by established standards.
- Removes and disposes of leftover food at end of breakfast shift. Cleans buffet area according to established standards. Ensures inventory is stocked and properly stored prior to the next day’s shift.
- May keep daily or weekly records of foods used and consumed.
- May be responsible for keeping inventory stocked by ordering additional food and/or supplies as needed.
- Receive direct and indirect customer feedback regarding their dining experience and relays feedback to proper management.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Homewood Suites Columbus-Dublin
89 Room Extended Stay
At A Glance
Travelers can feel closer to home at the Homewood Suites by Hilton® Columbus-Dublin hotel, located at the corner of Bradenton and Parkcenter Avenue in Dublin, Ohio. The quiet corporate center is surrounded by a suburban area close to shopping and restaurants.
Guests can enjoy comfortable amenities in this all-suite extended stay hotel in Dublin, Ohio. They can choose from 89 studio, one- and two-bedroom extended stay rooms in Dublin, Ohio furnished with one king- or two queen-sized beds, a sofa bed and chair in the living area and a fully equipped kitchen.
Visitors can take advantage of the Dublin, OH hotel’s location to businesses, including IBM or Alcatel Lucent, Wendy’s corporate headquarters, Ohio State University and MetLife. If needed, anyone can schedule a small gathering for colleagues in our meeting room that accommodates up to 24 people.