200 Ocean Crest Drive
Palm Coast, FL 32137
Telephone (386) 246-5500
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Server
- Banquet Server - Part Time
- Bartender - Delfinos
- Bartender - Loggerheads
- Chef de Cuisine - Atlantic Grille
- Conference Services Manager - OEM
- Food & Beverage Host - Delfinos
- Food & Beverage Host - Loggerheads
- Food & Beverage Server - Delfinos
- Food & Beverage Server - Ocean Bar
- Food & Beverage Server Assistant - Delfinos
- Marketing Manager
- National Sales Manager - OEM
- Pool Attendant
- Pool Operations Manager
- Room Service Server
- Sales Manager - Leisure
- Sous Chef
Posted February 13, 2020
Chef de Cuisine - Atlantic Grille
The Chef de Cuisine will direct, enhance, and refine the culinary experience through driving quality, innovation, execution, and consistency at Atlantic Grille Restaurant. The Chef de Cuisine will function as the business leader of the culinary operation at Atlantic Grille to ensure profitability along with consistency and quality. As the Chef de Cuisine it is important to be visible to members and guests and become the personality of the Atlantic Grille by representing the culinary team for Public Relation and advertising efforts.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of three to five years experience as Sous Chef, or one to three years of experience as a Chef de Cuisine, with similar restaurants in terms of delivering quality and expectations of excellence. Must have or be able to attain a certified food manager certification from an approved source within 30 days of employment.
- Develop meaningful relationships with the discerning members of The Club at Hammock Beach through understanding menu preferences, dietary needs, and becoming familiar with the member base through name recognition to create personalized interactions.
- Develop menus for all meal periods that will allow for consistency, simplicity, while using only the finest ingredients available. The current scope of menus includes: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour, Bar, and Sunday Brunch.
- Consistently direct the complete sanitation and safety efforts for culinary offerings and environment. Act as Food Manager on duty to coordinate with local officials in order to provide best practices of kitchen and service areas. Must ensure passing inspections with no critical violations while correcting minor violations if they arise
- Mange all business aspects of culinary operation to include revenue maximization, expense control (payroll, purchasing, food cost, supplies expense, etc.) and overall profitability without negative effects on quality. All culinary related expenses maintained within budgeted and forecast parameters.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Hammock Beach Golf Resort & Spa
332 Room Resort
Nestled on a stretch of unspoiled beach along the Atlantic Coast in Palm Coast, Florida, Hammock Beach Resort is an extraordinary treasure. Families have been making special memories for years capturing them in pictures and videos. Whether it’s a first trip to our beautiful beaches or a relaxing spa weekend with the girls, take a look at what makes Hammock Beach Resort so special.
So much more than a hotel room — Hammock Beach Resort is designed for gatherings of friends and families, with villas and suites ranging from 700 to 2,350 square feet. Unlike standard hotels, our multi bedroom villas and suites allow you to experience resort living while still enjoying the comforts of home.
At Hammock Beach, it is our mission to ensure our guests experience a rich and carefree stay. We offer services that are truly unique to Hammock Beach.