Posted February 13, 2020
Hotel Night Auditor
As a Hotel Night Auditor, you will fill a pivotal role in ensuring guest satisfaction through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by promoting hotel services, facilities and outlets and providing information of upcoming events/functions in the hotel and surrounding areas. The Hotel Night Auditor accurately balances and audits the hotel’s income and expenses for the current 24 hour period.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have one year of hotel, customer service and/or accounting experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Have strong computer skills and brand POS experience.
- May fulfill Manager on Duty shifts.
- Register guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner using up-selling techniques to maximize room rates; prepares for group check-ins, check-outs, and VIP arrivals. Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. Answers phone in a prompt, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Balances and audits for accuracy room revenue, all room and tax charges, cashier’s reports and guest and house accounts, food and beverage revenue and telephone revenue; assists in the preparation of all reports relevant to daily revenues.
- Completes and transmits daily management and accounting reports and supporting documents; prepares customer tracking report, market segmentation report, food and beverage revenue report necessary to ensure the accurate accounting of hotel revenues and expenses.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bend
117 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Set in the heart of historic downtown Bend in Deschutes County, Oregon, the contemporary DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bend is near numerous recreation areas, shops, restaurants and government offices, and offers incredible views of the Cascade Mountain Range. Local attractions, including the Mt. Bachelor ski area and the Les Schwab Amphitheater, are just a short distance from the hotel. Enjoy comfortable accommodations, modern amenities and impeccable service during every stay at this welcoming Bend, OR hotel. Guests will even be greeted with a signature DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie on arrival.
Each spacious guest room at this hotel in Bend, OR, features a refrigerator, microwave, sumptuous bedding, a sofa bed, 39-inch flat-screen HDTV, complimentary WiFi and remote printing to the business center. Guests can upgrade to a suite for wonderful views of downtown Bend, and additional space and amenities including a balcony, fireplace and hot tub.
Hosting an event at this hotel in Bend, OR, is easy with three flexible conference rooms featuring the latest A/V technology. We also offer a complimentary 24-hour business center and a dedicated staff, who will work to guarantee the success of every meeting or social function.