Posted February 13, 2020
As a Barista, you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the Starbucks facilities and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments. You will prepares and/or serve beverages and/or food to guests to ensure the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service in a fast-paced work environment.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months of F&B outlet customer services experience to include cash handling, preferably previous Barista experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Prepares beverages requested by customers or servers according to standard operating procedures (i.e. proper proportions and ingredients control costs provide a consistent product to the guests)
- Maintains clean and organized work areas to maximize efficiency; sets up the bar and back bar according to established procedures.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Performs pre and post-shift side work including stock service station, makes coffee, etc.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Hyatt Regency Bloomington
303 Room Hotel
Situated on the Blue Line Light Rail at Bloomington Central Station just one stop from the Mall of America and Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport, Hyatt Regency Bloomington-Minneapolis is the ideal location for business or pleasure. Offering upgraded amenities, complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and lobby, a full-service concierge, and superior service, our Hyatt Regency hotel in Bloomington, MN, is the perfect place for guests to relax, work, connect and explore. Featuring Regency Club Level guest rooms and 14 suites with panoramic views, our Bloomington-Minneapolis hotel offers stunning accommodations. We inspire guests to live well while visiting the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge just steps from the hotel escaping from urban to rural enjoying walking paths and breath taking views.