2950 Oak Lake Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28208
Telephone (704) 423-9931
Posted January 21, 2020
As a Gallery Host, you will fill a pivotal role in ensuring guest satisfaction through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by promoting hotel services, facilities and outlets and providing information of upcoming events/functions in the hotel and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have one year of hotel, customer service and/or sales experience. * Special consideration will be given to those who exhibit a proven track record of exemplary customer service/sales performance in other business fields with strong leadership abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills, proficient computer skills to include Word, Excel, Adobe and guest and employee centric management practices.*
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Have good computer skills and brand POS experience.
- Register guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner using up-selling techniques to maximize room rates; prepares for group check-ins, check-outs, and VIP arrivals. Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. Answers phone in a prompt, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Be responsible for the complete guest experience; to include the Gallery Host Stand, the Bakery Café, the Guest Kitchen, the e-room and the TV den, guest check in and out and the servicing of the meeting rooms.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Completes daily paperwork to include cashing out, documenting all adjustments, miscellaneous postings, paid outs, charges and check-outs.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Hyatt Place Charlotte Airport/Tyvola Road
127 Room Hotel
Travelers can settle in to their home away from home at our business hotel near Charlotte Airport. Hyatt Place Charlotte Airport/Tyvola Road hotel is located near Bank of America Stadium, Spectrum Center, Carowinds, Billy Graham Library, and Noah’s Event Center. Our guests relax in our spacious rooms with separate living and sleeping areas and free Wi-Fi access. Featured amenities include outdoor pool, 24hr fitness center, complimentary shuttle service and onsite dining.
- 128 rooms
- 24/7 Gym
- 24-hour Business Center
- Meeting facilities