Posted February 14, 2020
As the Housekeeping Supervisor, you will fill a key leadership role with an industry-recognized leader in hospitality management services. As the appearance and cleanliness of the hotel is paramount to all guests, you will ensure that the housekeeping and laundry divisions meet the highest standards of quality and efficiency. The supervisor of this dynamic team ensures that hotel guest rooms, public spaces, and other areas of the hotels are immaculately clean, organized, and sanitary.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Be experienced in leading a housekeeping team in a multi-unit facility requiring daily cleaning of 50 or more guest/patient rooms.
- Assists in the development and implementation of systems for inspecting and managing the quality of housekeeping and laundry services provided and the achievement of departmental productivity objectives.
- Responds quickly to guest requests/complaints in a friendly manner. Relays appropriate requests or complaints to appropriate subordinate or manager. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Conducts training classes regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- Assists in scheduling staff’s work schedules and duties according to productivity standards and forecasted occupancy; monitors staff’s adherence to schedules and duties.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood
126 Room Hotel
At our hotel near Carowinds Amusement Park, guests will enjoy friendly hospitality and modern rooms that complement their travel style with flat screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. Whether they're in town for business meetings or leisure travel, they will experience the best Charlotte has to offer, including shops, restaurants, museums, historic landmarks, and sports venues.
Easy and convenient Charlotte travel is enhanced by friendly hospitality and service with a smile. Business and leisure guests are welcome to take a dip in our outdoor heated pool, or get energized at the 24-hour StayFitTM Hyatt fitness center.
Before a day on the go, guests can fuel up with our a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ breakfast, or enjoy signature flatbreads, sandwiches, soups and sides at Gallery Menu, Fresh 24/7. At Bakery Café, they can grab a specialty Starbucks® latte, or sip on a refreshing pint or glass of wine delicious pastries and good conversation.