Posted February 14, 2020
As a Revenue Manager, you will fill a pivotal role through the maximization of assigned hotels’ revenue and market share and working with General Managers in the management of guestroom inventory, market mix and pricing strategy. The Revenue Manager will assist assigned hotels in developing and managing revenue/yield strategies encompassing all facets of pricing, demand analysts, yield management, market segmentation, business mix, selling strategies and tactics in accordance with Aimbridge Hospitality. Recommend and implement appropriate revenue management strategies at each hotel. The primary goal of the Revenue Manager is to drive overall revenue and market share at each hotel.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Have two or more years of experience in Hotel Revenue Management and have knowledge of the local market.
- Monitors the pricing of competitors understands the dynamics of the local market and demand generators.
- Conducts daily, weekly and monthly revenue meetings and generates reports as needed for that meeting. Generates action plans from meetings and shares with the group.
- Coordinates the yield management process and manages the property management system on a daily basis.
- Monitors group blocks to determine rooms available for sale to transient customers. The Revenue Manager shall also understand the groups’ pick up history and shall manage group cut off dates.
- Responsible for daily walk-in rates and communication to staff of change in the daily pricing strategies.
- Provides training to Front Desk employees on reservations selling, up selling and negotiating techniques.
- Works with team to determine LNR, Consortia, and RFP rates. Ensures the hotel is prepared for the RFP season.
- Identifies sales opportunities to target which might include SMERFE groups, local accounts and national accounts.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Hyatt Regency Bloomington
303 Room Hotel
Situated on the Blue Line Light Rail at Bloomington Central Station just one stop from the Mall of America and Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport, Hyatt Regency Bloomington-Minneapolis is the ideal location for business or pleasure. Offering upgraded amenities, complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and lobby, a full-service concierge, and superior service, our Hyatt Regency hotel in Bloomington, MN, is the perfect place for guests to relax, work, connect and explore. Featuring Regency Club Level guest rooms and 14 suites with panoramic views, our Bloomington-Minneapolis hotel offers stunning accommodations. We inspire guests to live well while visiting the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge just steps from the hotel escaping from urban to rural enjoying walking paths and breath taking views.