Posted February 20, 2020
As a Room Attendant, you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and guest room hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by providing a spotlessly clean hotel guest room, facilities and outlets and providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Clean and service assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Reports appropriate complaints or requests to appropriate department. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains linen cart and supplies neat and organized to department standards.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles to supervisor.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
The Warwick Rittenhouse Square
301 Room Hotel
The perfect blend of yesterday and today the Warwick Rittenhouse features sleek décor and furnishings, vibrant colors, and modern technology in a historic building. Ideally located within the iconic Rittenhouse Square, the Warwick has been hosting distinguished guests, celebrities, sports stars, and dignitaries since 1928. The last of the original three “Grande Dame hotels” in Philadelphia, the Warwick celebrates its legacy with a deliberate modern design that was inspired by our unique heritage. A fixture in Rittenhouse Square, we are a destination for travelers from all over the world seeking culture, business, or recreation in Philadelphia.