8250 North Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75206
Telephone (214) 691-8700
Posted January 14, 2020
DOUBLETREE DALLAS CAMPBELL CENTRE now hiring SMERF Sales Manager. Start your new year with our dynamic Sales Team today! Quarterly Sales Bonus and so much more! Don't miss this opportunity to work with a WINNING team and further your Hotel Sales career.
Sales Manager - SMERF (OEM)
As a Sales Manager, you will fill a vital role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals through selling guestrooms, catering services and banquet facilities through direct client contact to maximize total rooms revenues. This position reports to the Director of Sales or the General Manager. This position requires HOTEL SALES experience.
The Doubletree Campbell Centre award winning team is focused on Sales and taking care of our guests! Winner of Dallas Top 100 Workplaces for 2019 as well as Hotel of the Year with Aimbridge Hospitality. Don't miss this opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further your Hotel Sales career.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Have two or more years of experience in Hotel Sales, specifically the SMERF (Social, Military, Education, Religious, Fraternal) market segment and have knowledge of the local area. (Special consideration will be given to those who exhibit a proven track record of exemplary sales performance in other business fields with strong leadership abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills, and guest and employee centric management practices.)
- Forecasts and accurately records for all bookings and cancelations at each hotel.
- Ensures that predetermined sales expectations are met or exceeded at each hotel.
- Establishes client base for specific markets to include organizations, associations, social groups, transient and corporate businesses through direct outside(majority) and inside sales, in order to secure business for the hotels.
- Negotiates guest room rates, meeting room rental, function space, and hotel services within approved booking guidelines for each hotel. Confirms agreements in writing and forwards document to client and affected hotel departments.
- Conducts tours of the hotel and banquet facilities; entertains qualified potential clients in accordance with company and property policies and procedures.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Hotel benefits include - FUN atmosphere, quarterly sales incentives, and TEAM environment
*Specific plans for specific positions
Doubletree Hotel Dallas-Campbell Center
300 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Stylish and inviting, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre is ideally situated within the dynamic Campbell Center office complex, in the heart of Dallas’ business district. We're near SMU and University Park and many popular Dallas area attractions. Newly refreshed and designed for convenience and productivity, the hotel features an array of amenities and services including our signature warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie on arrival. We offer our guests complimentary shuttle service within a three-mile radius of the hotel.
First to bring a Topgolf Swing Suite to the Dallas Metroplex, an immersive social experience offering guests a comfy lounge to enjoy food and beverage service while playing a selection of games in a one-of-a-kind simulation that's fun for golfers and non-golfers alike.
With 300 rooms and suites across 19 floors, we're a great choice for groups and corporate travelers. Each modern room features floor-to-ceiling windows offering great views of Dallas. Guests can upgrade their stay to a junior executive suite and enjoy an oversized room with a pullout sofa and mini-refrigerator.
We have over 15,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space, including a stunning 2,224-square-foot rooftop ballroom with city views, perfect for corporate receptions or wedding celebrations. From customizable packages, gourmet catering options, and expert on-site audio/visual support, we provide everything hosts need for a perfectly coordinated event.
2018 - Hotel of the Year - Full Service - Aimbridge Hospitality
2017 - Top100 Places to Work in Dallas - Dallas Morning News
2017 - Top 10 CARE Cup Finalist - DoubleTree by Hilton