3880 West Northwest Highway
Dallas, TX 75220
Telephone (214) 357-4500
Posted January 14, 2020
As a Laundry Attendant, you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and guest room hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by providing and storing spotlessly clean hotel linens/uniforms in a timely, organized manner to ensure that hotel’s laundry and linen needs are met while providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Receives linens by bag, cart or chute from the floors. Sorts all articles by kind, color and degree of soil. Inspects all laundry and linens and records all damaged or stained items.
- Operates washers and dryers according to recommended capacity and other manufacturers’ guidelines. Ensures necessary chemicals are added in the correct quantities prior to wash cycles.
- Folds clean linens and stores as appropriate. Operates linen feeder, sheet folder, towel folder and table linen ironer machines.
- Assists in daily linen counts for monthly inventories.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Love Field
248 Room All Suite
At A Glance
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Love Field offers more comfort, space and amenities than the average hotel. Ideally located two miles from Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL), this all-suite hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport.
Situated north of the beautiful city of Dallas, our hotel is seven miles from the attractions of downtown and only minutes from SMU, Topgolf, American Airlines Center and more.
Guests can enjoy the array of indoor and outdoor activities and services. They can sip a cold drink in our quiet patio or take a run around the 4.5-mile greenbelt jogging trail leading to Bachman Creek Park.
Travelers can start their morning with a free made-to-order breakfast, or work out in the fitness center and go for a swim in the indoor pool. In the evenings we invite our guests to join us for a drink at the complimentary Evening Reception.
Dallas business travelers enjoy our convenient location, fully equipped BusinessLink™ Business Center and meeting space for up to 300 guests. Embassy Suites also features 3,500 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor event space that is perfect for a family reunion, Dallas wedding, or reception.