Posted January 14, 2020
New year.... New career opportunity!!
Housekeeping Lobby Attendant
The Housekeeping Lobby Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of guest corridors, elevators and all assigned areas. Assisting Room Attendants on designated floors. He/she is also responsible for delivering items such as luggage, irons, coffee, etc. to guest rooms. As the appearance and cleanliness of the hotel is paramount to all guests, you will ensure that the housekeeping division wwill meet the highest standards of quality and efficiency.
As a Lobby Attendant, you will
- Make rounds through the halls each shift to ensure public areas are clean and tidy, taking care to remove or replace anything out of order.
- Coordinate and help housekeeping with heavy lifting and priority requests.
- Use your watchfulness to report missing or found articles and any sign of damage or needed repair.
- Be graciously attentive to guests, answering questions and getting additional help when it’s needed.
- Prior housekeeping experience is helpful.
- The ability to communicate effectively in Basic English is required.
- The ability to operate a vacuum, floor buffer, carpet cleaner and pressure washer is expected.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston NW at Beltway 8
125 Room Extended Stay
At A Glance
Opened in Summer 2018, our all-suite hotel offers an ideal location with easy access to major freeways and key businesses. Willowbrook Mall and Sam Houston Race Park are also close by for shopping, dining and entertainment.
Combining functionality with art, Houston’s vibrant arts culture has been integrated into the very fiber of our hotel. One of Houston’s most celebrated artists, Sebastien Boileau aka Mr. D, has created unique art specifically for the hotel. Take a one-of-a-kind selfie in front of the beautiful pool mural and enjoy colorful artwork in every guest room. The hotel lobby also boasts unique features with local artisan woodwork gracing the walls.
Our all-suite hotel is ideal for extended stays. Each stylish suite features a fully equipped kitchen with a full-size refrigerator, microwave, two burner stove, and dishwasher. Enjoy separate living and sleeping areas, free WiFi and an HDTV. Wake up each morning to a free, full hot breakfast and enjoy complimentary evening dinner and drinks* Monday – Thursday.
Other great amenities include our fitness center, outdoor pool and putting green. Stay connected to the office in our 24-hour business center and hold meetings in our flexible event space.