1800 Newtown Pike
Lexington, KY 40511
Telephone (859) 231-5100
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Houseperson/Set-up
- Banquet Server
- Banquet Supervisor
- Breakfast Cook
- Cart & Bag Attendant
- Chief Engineer
- Dining Room Assistant
- Director of Housekeeping
- Food & Beverage Server
- Food & Beverage Server
- Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Line Cook (PM)
- Maintenance Technician
- Room Attendant
- Sous Chef - Restaurant and Outlets
- Spa Massage Therapist
Posted February 14, 2020
Spa Massage Therapist
As a Spa Massage Therapist, you will fill a pivotal role in ensuring guest satisfaction through administering professional massage, body treatments and other spa services for the hotel guests. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Must hold and maintain a current state license and required insurance.
- Possesses thorough knowledge of numerous massage modalities, possess a general understanding of body treatments and be willing to train in our spa’s specific massage and body treatment offerings.
- Greets and completes established procedures for arriving guests by beginning on time for the appointment and completing within the allotted time.
- Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices. Effectively inform and educate our guests about specific wellness concerns. Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available
- Perform prep work, properly clean and restock room as required.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Why you will enjoy this job:
- Flexible schedule
- Hotel discounts
Lexington Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa
409 Room Hotel
Nestled in the Bluegrass Country hills near Lexington, Kentucky, our ideally-located resort places you near downtown, area attractions, Keeneland and the famous Bourbon Trail. During your stay, you can relax with body treatments at our full-service spa, perfect your skills on our 18-hole championship golf course, take a dip in our refreshing pool complex and workout in our 24-hour fitness center. Retire to your spacious guest room or suite, featuring plush Tempur-Pedic beds, marble bathrooms and upscale amenities. Treat yourself to delicious cuisine at our restaurants, including JW's Steakhouse. Our extensive indoor and outdoor venues set the scene for memorable business meetings, social galas and weddings, each complemented by our world-class services and breathtaking scenery. Whether enjoying a vacation, romantic getaway or traveling for work, we look forward to welcoming you to resort in Lexington, Kentucky.