150 South Arizona Boulevard
Chandler, AZ 85225
Telephone (623) 471-8400
Posted February 10, 2020
Newest Downtown Chandler Hotel Now Interviewing- Maintenance
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will play a key role in the repairs and maintenance of the hotel, accomplish the preventative maintenance program as directed and support repair and renovation projects.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and quality presentation of all hotel facilities, be detail oriented, preferably with facility maintenance experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Administers the preventative maintenance program as required, properly completing work orders on time.
- Ensures all fire and safety inspections are completed and any discrepancies are corrected.
- Completes training regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner.
- Reports appropriate complaints or requests to appropriate department.
- Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Meets with vendors and suppliers to discuss scope of repair activities for products and materials and to obtain pricing and bids as directed.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles and needed repairs of unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Hilton Garden Inn Chandler Downtown
110 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Find us in Downtown Chandler, a short walk from city offices, local dining, two breweries, and the Chandler Center for the Arts. Loop 202 is a mile south, making for easy access to Greater Phoenix. Sky Harbor Airport's just 20 minutes away. Torch calories in our fitness center or cool off in the outdoor pool. We offer covered parking and 1,800 sq. ft. of sunlit meeting space, plus free WiFi.
Guests are welcome to dine at our Garden Grill, offering health-conscious offerings and a casual evening dinner atmosphere. Our 24-Hour Fitness room is equipped with state of the art equipment surrounded by floor to ceiling views of Downtown Chandler.
Training we provide
Hilton Garden Inn® is the award-winning, upscale, yet affordable hotel brand that continually strives to ensure today’s busy traveler has everything they need to be productive on the road, no matter the occasion. Wherever in the world guests stay with Hilton Garden Inn, they’ll find amenities to help them take care of business: comfortable beds, ergonomic desk chairs, complimentary Wi-Fi, state-of-the-art fitness centers, 24-hour business centers, cooked-to-order breakfast and comfortable lobby pavilions where Guests can be alone, but not lonely. Hilton Garden Inn is the brand guests can count on to support them on their journey to success.
The Hilton Garden Inn Satisfaction Promise empowers every Team Member to do whatever it takes to ensure every guest is satisfied. It’s our guarantee to each guest that “You Can Count on Us.” Join us to help ensure that each and every guest feels at home, anywhere they are.