Posted January 12, 2020
As a Breakfast Attendant, you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the Breakfast Buffet. You will effectively promote, take, prepare and deliver food and beverage selections to setup and replenish the buffet with the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenue and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months of food service experience with general knowledge of food preparation, presentation and service.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Prepares and serves menu items to sets up the buffet before guests begin arriving for breakfast. Displays the food and beverages in an organized and attractive manner. Frequently checks buffet line to replenish food, beverages and supplies needed.
- Sets out plates, cups, bowels, utensils and napkins for guests to use.
- Prepares coffee and/or tea by established standards.
- Removes and disposes of leftover food at end of breakfast shift. Cleans buffet area according to established standards. Ensures inventory is stocked and properly stored prior to the next day’s shift.
- May keep daily or weekly records of foods used and consumed.
- May be responsible for keeping inventory stocked by ordering additional food and/or supplies as needed.
- Receive direct and indirect customer feedback regarding their dining experience and relays feedback to proper management.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Hyatt House Dallas/Lincoln Park
155 Room Extended Stay
Whether traveling to Dallas for business or leisure, visitors will find Hyatt House Dallas/Lincoln Park hotel perfectly equipped with everything they need for a pleasant and productive stay. Offering all-suite accommodations ideal for extended stay guests. Our North Dallas hotel is centrally located only six-miles from Downtown Dallas and near the corporate offices of Southwest Airlines, Texas Instruments, Raytheon and ACS as well as the Dallas Convention Center. For your convenience, we offer our guests complimentary shuttle service within 3 miles of our Lincoln Park hotel. Our modern studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom suites feature full kitchens, and separate work and living spaces. We invite guests to enjoy free breakfast each morning, and wind down at our H BAR at the end of the day with a drink and dinner options.
- 155 spacious extended stay rooms
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour workout room
- Guest laundry facility
- Grocery shopping service
- Same day valet dry cleaning service
- Free public computers in the commons
- 1000 square feet of meeting and event space