Posted January 12, 2020
Guest Service Representative
As a Guest Service Representative, you will fill a pivotal role in ensuring guest satisfaction through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by promoting hotel services, facilities and outlets and providing information of upcoming events/functions in the hotel and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have one year of hotel, customer service and/or sales experience. * Special consideration will be given to those who exhibit a proven track record of exemplary customer service/sales performance in other business fields with strong leadership abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills, proficient computer skills to include Word, Excel, Adobe and guest and employee centric management practices.*
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Have good computer skills and brand POS experience.
- Register guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner using up-selling techniques to maximize room rates; prepares for group check-ins, check-outs, and VIP arrivals. Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. Answers phone in a prompt, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Completes daily paperwork to include cashing out, documenting all adjustments, miscellaneous postings, paid outs, charges and check-outs.
- Assists with sales and marketing efforts as directed by the Director of Sales and General Manager.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Hyatt House Dallas/Lincoln Park
155 Room Extended Stay
Whether traveling to Dallas for business or leisure, visitors will find Hyatt House Dallas/Lincoln Park hotel perfectly equipped with everything they need for a pleasant and productive stay. Offering all-suite accommodations ideal for extended stay guests. Our North Dallas hotel is centrally located only six-miles from Downtown Dallas and near the corporate offices of Southwest Airlines, Texas Instruments, Raytheon and ACS as well as the Dallas Convention Center. For your convenience, we offer our guests complimentary shuttle service within 3 miles of our Lincoln Park hotel. Our modern studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom suites feature full kitchens, and separate work and living spaces. We invite guests to enjoy free breakfast each morning, and wind down at our H BAR at the end of the day with a drink and dinner options.
- 155 spacious extended stay rooms
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour workout room
- Guest laundry facility
- Grocery shopping service
- Same day valet dry cleaning service
- Free public computers in the commons
- 1000 square feet of meeting and event space