Posted January 5, 2020
Guest Service Representative
As a Guest Service Representative, you will fill a pivotal role in ensuring guest satisfaction through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by promoting hotel services, facilities and outlets and providing information of upcoming events/functions in the hotel and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have one year of hotel, customer service and/or sales experience. * Special consideration will be given to those who exhibit a proven track record of exemplary customer service/sales performance in other business fields with strong leadership abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills, proficient computer skills to include Word, Excel, Adobe and guest and employee centric management practices.*
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Have good computer skills and brand POS experience.
- Register guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner using up-selling techniques to maximize room rates; prepares for group check-ins, check-outs, and VIP arrivals. Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. Answers phone in a prompt, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Completes daily paperwork to include cashing out, documenting all adjustments, miscellaneous postings, paid outs, charges and check-outs.
- Assists with sales and marketing efforts as directed by the Director of Sales and General Manager.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix/Chandler
83 Room Extended Stay
At A Glance
Travelers can unwind at Homewood Suites by Hilton® Phoenix/Chandler and stay a while in a home away from home. Situated just fifteen minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, our hotel is close to a range of businesses, shopping at Phoenix Premium Outlets, and dining options. They can play a round of golf at one of three nearby Phoenix golf courses within eight miles of our hotel in Chandler, AZ, or treat themselves at the nearby Arizona Mills indoor outlet mall or Chandler Fashion Center.
Guests can discover all the comforts of home in this pet-friendly Chandler hotel. We offer spacious suites, featuring a large, separate living area, a fully equipped kitchen and two flat-screen TVs. Guests will be able to keep up with their exercise routine with the fitness center, pool or whirlpool, situated just steps from the hotel. Each day we offer a complimentary hot full breakfast and complimentary evening social hosted Monday through Thursday. Guests can get all the support they need in the hotel’s business center or they can host a meeting for up to twelve people and relax while expert event planners take care of the details.