Posted January 7, 2020
As a Room Attendant, you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and guest room hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by providing a spotlessly clean hotel guest room, facilities and outlets and providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Clean and service assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Reports appropriate complaints or requests to appropriate department. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains linen cart and supplies neat and organized to department standards.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles to supervisor.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte-Lake Norman
101 Room Hotel
The brand new Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte /Lake Norman is the premier hotel in the area, and we are delighted to welcome our visitors! In each guest room, we feature: one king, one queen or two doubles with fast & free WiFi, complimentary bottled water, coffee, refrigerator and microwave. We feature 2,000 total square feet of meeting space that lends itself the perfect space for business meetings, as well as midsize events. We invite guests to dine with us at our full service restaurant that serves a la carte breakfast, as well as cook to order dinner and Best Brew at the Bar. Our hotel is in one of the best spots in town, too. Guests can step out for great local shopping, dining and golf at Birkdale Village, which is less than a mile away. We are conveniently located near major highways and a quick 30 minute drive to Charlotte Douglas International Airport.