5410 LBJ Freeway
Dallas, TX 75240-6276
Telephone (972) 934-8400
Current Job Openings
- Assistant Director of Property Operations
- Food & Beverage Host
- Food & Beverage Server
- Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Group Rooms Coordinator
- Guest Service Representative
- Hotel Night Auditor
- Housekeeping Houseperson
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Lobby Facilities Attendant
- Maintenance Engineer
- PBX Operator
- Room Attendant
- Security Officer
- Senior Events Manager
- Senior Sales Manager (OEM)
Posted January 17, 2020
Guest Service Representative
As a Guest Service Representative, you will fill a pivotal role in ensuring guest satisfaction through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by promoting hotel services, facilities and outlets and providing information of upcoming events/functions in the hotel and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have one year of hotel, customer service and/or sales experience. * Special consideration will be given to those who exhibit a proven track record of exemplary customer service/sales performance in other business fields with strong leadership abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills, proficient computer skills to include Word, Excel, Adobe and guest and employee centric management practices.*
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Have good computer skills and brand POS experience.
- Register guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner using up-selling techniques to maximize room rates; prepares for group check-ins, check-outs, and VIP arrivals. Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. Answers phone in a prompt, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Completes daily paperwork to include cashing out, documenting all adjustments, miscellaneous postings, paid outs, charges and check-outs.
- Assists with sales and marketing efforts as directed by the Director of Sales and General Manager.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre
500 Room Hotel
At A Glance
A convenient location in affluent North Dallas combines with thoughtful amenities and services at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre. We’re within minutes of over 300 restaurants, bars, and shopping. We offer a complimentary shuttle that operates within 3 miles of our hotel. Enjoy easy access to several Fortune 500 companies and both DFW Airport and Dallas Love Field Airport. The hotel features a fabulous restaurant, stylish rooms and suites, and great leisure facilities. Plus, with 48,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space and a dedicated events team, we know a thing or two about hosting spectacular meetings and events.
- Located in the North Dallas business district, directly across from Dallas Galleria Mall
- 10 minutes to Dallas Love Field (DAL), 20 minutes to Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) International Airport
- 48,000 sq. ft. of versatile Dallas event space
- Crockett's on-site restaurant near Galleria Dallas featuring American cuisine with Texas flair
- Set in lush grounds with an adjacent four-acre lake and walking trail