601 Walnut Street
Evansville, IN 47708
Telephone (812) 423-5002
Posted January 7, 2020
As a Room Attendant, you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and guest room hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by providing a spotlessly clean hotel guest room, facilities and outlets and providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Clean and service assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Reports appropriate complaints or requests to appropriate department. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains linen cart and supplies neat and organized to department standards.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles to supervisor.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
DoubleTree by Hilton Evansville
241 Room Hotel
At A Glance
DoubleTree by Hilton Evansville welcomes you to the heart of Evansville's exciting and vibrant downtown. Connected via skybridge to the Old National Events Plaza and the Ford Center, the hotel is close to government offices and cultural attractions.
We’re within minutes of Tropicana Casino and the University of Evansville, and just a five minute walk from world-class dining options and entertainment, including Victory Theatre and Evansville Children's Museum.
Our exemplary service starts with a warm DoubleTree cookie at check-in. Settle into a guest room with floor-to-ceiling windows, a 43-inch HDTV, mini-fridge, and coffeemaker. Work at the desk and stay connected with complimentary WiFi
Enjoy delicious meals with local ingredients or our delightful buffet at Stone City Grill. The Quarry Bar serves local beers, cocktails and snacks, and there’s a full Starbucks in the lobby for your favorite coffee beverage. Our hotel offers a convenience shop and daily room service.