4301 Highline Boulevard
Oklahoma City, OK 73108
Telephone (405) 946-6500
Posted November 11, 2019
As a Cook, you will fill a pivotal role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals through the daily operations of the kitchen food preparations for restaurants/outlets, banquet facilities, room service and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments. You will prepare the highest quality of food products to exhibit outstanding taste and appearance to satisfy guests and maximize food revenues. This position reports to a Department Head or General Manager.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of food service experience with general knowledge of dining services and standards.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Cooks or otherwise prepares food according to recipe.
- Cooks food in quantities according to menu and number of persons to be served.
- Inventories food, supplies and equipment weekly.
- Orders kitchen supplies as needed.
- Ensures all temp logs and waste logs are maintained daily.
- Directs personnel assisting in preparation and serving of meals.
- Receives, dates, and examines foodstuffs and supplies to ensure quality and quantity meet established standards and specifications.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Courtyard Oklahoma City Airport
149 Room Hotel
We offer comfort and convenience for every stay at Courtyard Oklahoma City Airport hotel, only 5 miles away from Will Rogers World Airport with complimentary shuttle service. Located near popular OKC attractions including the Cox Convention Center and The Outlet Shoppes at Oklahoma City, our easily accessible hotel is perfect for business trips or weekend getaways. Before an eventful day exploring the area, guests can get a good night's rest inspired by our luxury bedding, then grab a delicious breakfast from our on-site restaurant, The Bistro. After a meal, guests can blow off some steam by taking a trip to our fitness center complete with cardio equipment and free weights, then cool down with a refreshing dip in our outdoor pool. For guests who need to remain productive, they can work from the privacy of their room using our ergonomic workstations and complimentary Wi-Fi.