4301 Highline Boulevard
Oklahoma City, OK 73108
Telephone (405) 946-6500
Posted October 30, 2019
Director of Sales
As a Director of Sales, you will fill a vital role by implementing the total sales and marketing efforts of the hotel, including securing new accounts, maintaining existing accounts, supervising sales activities and training within the hotel staff, and executing sales and marketing strategies to maximize the profitability of the hotel while maintaining customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Have 5 or more years of Hotel Sales Management and Staff Leadership experience.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients in order to produce group and/or convention business, to include room sales, food & beverage sales, catering/banquet services.
- Direct the scheduling of conventions and group activities at the hotel and coordinates with other hotel-level departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the sales office and prospective clients.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with officials and representatives of local community groups and companies, and attends out-of-town conventions to generate convention and group business.
- Execute hotel-level tactical sales and marketing plans to support overall system-wide sales plans/strategies and programs.
- Recruit, hire, train, and provide career development for all sales personnel; conducts performance evaluations and provides feedback to employees using company hiring standards and guidelines.
- Provide sales training and development for all front desk personnel to ensure all guest inquiries and needs are consistently executed.
- Manage the departmental budget and monitors sales activities/performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan; accurately reports variances/projections.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Courtyard Oklahoma City Airport
149 Room Hotel
We offer comfort and convenience for every stay at Courtyard Oklahoma City Airport hotel, only 5 miles away from Will Rogers World Airport with complimentary shuttle service. Located near popular OKC attractions including the Cox Convention Center and The Outlet Shoppes at Oklahoma City, our easily accessible hotel is perfect for business trips or weekend getaways. Before an eventful day exploring the area, guests can get a good night's rest inspired by our luxury bedding, then grab a delicious breakfast from our on-site restaurant, The Bistro. After a meal, guests can blow off some steam by taking a trip to our fitness center complete with cardio equipment and free weights, then cool down with a refreshing dip in our outdoor pool. For guests who need to remain productive, they can work from the privacy of their room using our ergonomic workstations and complimentary Wi-Fi.