25 East Mendenhall Street
Bozeman, MT 59715
Telephone (406) 582-4972
Current Job Openings
Posted November 20, 2019
Go the extra mile! It’s never crowded.
Overnight Driver and Facilities Attendant
As a full-time Overnight Facilities Attendant, you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and guest room hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by providing a spotlessly clean hotel facilities and outlets and providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest. Shifts available are : Friday 11pm to Saturday 7am , Saturday 11pm to Sunday 7am & Sunday 11pm to Monday 7am.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Cleans and services assigned hotel public areas in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of the hotel’s facilities including but not limited to: stairwells, the hallways, the vending areas, the outdoor corridors, the lobby area, the break room, the fitness center, the back office area, the laundry room, public restrooms, and other public areas.
- Remove all objects (example: room service trays, trash, etc.) from guest hallways to the service area or Housekeeping Office as needed.
- Cleans public bathrooms and adds clean liners , restocks toilet paper and facial tissue, empties wastebaskets. Dusts, cleans, and straightens furniture as needed.
- Cleans and sanitizes telephones, door handles, and other hardware fixtures. Also polishes chrome and other surfaces routinely.
- Vacuums all areas according to a schedule or when needed.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles and needed repairs of unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
104 Room Hotel
Element Bozeman makes it easy to discover Main Street just one block away and its many restaurants and shops. Also nearby are Montana State University and the Museum of the Rockies. Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN) is 10 miles away. Guests can maintain their balance. Our state-of-the-art motion fitness center, refreshing salt water pool and healthy food options all help guests be at their best. Bright and open multi-purpose public spaces are inspiring settings for work, play, socializing and unwinding. Our open-flow guest rooms are designed to meet all your needs, with fully-equipped kitchens, the signature Heavenly Bed and more, all thoughtfully arranged to rejuvenate travelers for work or play.