Posted October 15, 2019
As a Room Attendant, you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and guest room hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by providing a spotlessly clean hotel guest room, facilities and outlets and providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Clean and service assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Reports appropriate complaints or requests to appropriate department. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains linen cart and supplies neat and organized to department standards.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles to supervisor.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Canopy by Hilton Dallas Uptown
150 Room Hotel
At A Glance
At Canopy we’ve got our guests covered. Our Just-Right Rooms have a positively local vibe with Uptown-inspired artwork, nods to Dallas’ M-Line Trolley, and residential comforts like free WiFi, a 55-inch TV, built-in fridge drawer, and beds designed exclusively for Canopy. Guests can choose a suite for a separate living area, balcony and cozy extras like bathrobes and Canopy socks. Every floor has a filtered spring water station so visitors can refresh and feel great going forward.
Guests can start the day with a complimentary artisanal breakfast in Canopy Central or have a Canopy Break Fast Bag delivered to your door. Menus are fresh and local in our European-style café – open all day – and we have complimentary tastings of local beers and spirits each night. Our rooftop lounge offers craft food and drink and stunning views over downtown Dallas. All our Dallas Uptown event spaces reside on the top floor, where floor-to-ceiling windows and broad skyline views bring style and energy to any board meeting or wedding reception.
- New lifestyle hotel near all things Uptown, Dallas’ premier destination
- Complimentary Canopy Bikes or a quick walk to M-Line Trolley and DART Rail
- Rooms and suites with Canopy-exclusive beds, free WiFi and Just-Right extras
- Canopy Central featuring a café, bar and complimentary evening tastings
- Upside West Village, our rooftop lounge overlooking the Dallas skyline
- 3,500 sq. ft. of sunlit, top-floor event space for up to 200 guests