2950 Cityplace West Boulevard
Dallas, TX 75204
Telephone (214) 522-2929
Posted November 12, 2019
Guest Service Representative
As a Guest Service Representative, you will fill a pivotal role in ensuring guest satisfaction through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by promoting hotel services, facilities and outlets and providing information of upcoming events/functions in the hotel and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have one year of hotel. * Special consideration will be given to those who exhibit a proven track record of exemplary customer service/sales performance in other business fields with strong leadership abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills, proficient computer skills to include Word, Excel, Adobe and guest and employee centric management practices.*
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Have good computer skills and brand POS experience.
- Register guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner using up-selling techniques to maximize room rates; prepares for group check-ins, check-outs, and VIP arrivals. Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. Answers phone in a prompt, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Completes daily paperwork to include cashing out, documenting all adjustments, miscellaneous postings, paid outs, charges and check-outs.
- Assists with sales and marketing efforts as directed by the Director of Sales and General Manager.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Canopy by Hilton Dallas Uptown
150 Room Hotel
At A Glance
At Canopy we’ve got our guests covered. Our Just-Right Rooms have a positively local vibe with Uptown-inspired artwork, nods to Dallas’ M-Line Trolley, and residential comforts like free WiFi, a 55-inch TV, built-in fridge drawer, and beds designed exclusively for Canopy. Guests can choose a suite for a separate living area, balcony and cozy extras like bathrobes and Canopy socks. Every floor has a filtered spring water station so visitors can refresh and feel great going forward.
Guests can start the day with a complimentary artisanal breakfast in Canopy Central or have a Canopy Break Fast Bag delivered to your door. Menus are fresh and local in our European-style café – open all day – and we have complimentary tastings of local beers and spirits each night. Our rooftop lounge offers craft food and drink and stunning views over downtown Dallas. All our Dallas Uptown event spaces reside on the top floor, where floor-to-ceiling windows and broad skyline views bring style and energy to any board meeting or wedding reception.
- New lifestyle hotel near all things Uptown, Dallas’ premier destination
- Complimentary Canopy Bikes or a quick walk to M-Line Trolley and DART Rail
- Rooms and suites with Canopy-exclusive beds, free WiFi and Just-Right extras
- Canopy Central featuring a café, bar and complimentary evening tastings
- Upside West Village, our rooftop lounge overlooking the Dallas skyline
- 3,500 sq. ft. of sunlit, top-floor event space for up to 200 guests