11730 Katy Freeway
Houston, TX 77079
Telephone (281) 531-7300
Posted October 9, 2019
As a Laundry Attendant, you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and guest room hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by providing and storing spotlessly clean hotel linens/uniforms in a timely, organized manner to ensure that hotel’s laundry and linen needs are met while providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Receives linens by bag, cart or chute from the floors. Sorts all articles by kind, color and degree of soil. Inspects all laundry and linens and records all damaged or stained items.
- Operates washers and dryers according to recommended capacity and other manufacturers’ guidelines. Ensures necessary chemicals are added in the correct quantities prior to wash cycles.
- Folds clean linens and stores as appropriate. Operates linen feeder, sheet folder, towel folder and table linen ironer machines.
- Assists in daily linen counts for monthly inventories.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston Energy Corridor
216 Room All Suite
At A Glance
Located in the ‘Energy Corridor,’ this all-suite Houston Energy Corridor hotel is 15 minutes from downtown, the George R. Brown Convention Center and the Galleria. Our friendly, multi-lingual staff will ensure every stay is a memorable one.
Guests will feel at home in a two-room suite at our Houston Energy Corridor hotel, perfect for work or for families. They can relax in your private bedroom and separate living areas with flat-screen TV in each, WiFi internet access, wet bar, refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. We also offer Corner Deluxe Suites for twice the space and panoramic skyline views.
Anyone can hold conventions or weddings at our Houston Energy Corridor hotel, boasting 10,000 sq. ft. of Houston function space for up to 500 guests and the support of our dedicated events team.
We have a daily complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast with buffet and the complimentary Evening Reception. Guest can dine in our Oasis Restaurant and Lounge and sip coffee from the Starbucks® Coffee Bar in the lobby. Our hotel provides a complimentary 24-hour fitness center and a heated indoor pool with whirlpool.