Posted October 9, 2019
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
Lobby Facilities Attendant
As a Facilities Attendant, you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and guest room hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by providing a spotlessly clean hotel facilities and outlets and providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Cleans and services assigned hotel public areas in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of the hotel’s facilities including but not limited to: stairwells, the hallways, the vending areas, the outdoor corridors, the lobby area, the break room, the fitness center, the back office area, the laundry room, public restrooms, and other public areas.
- Remove all objects (example: room service trays, trash, etc.) from guest hallways to the service area or Housekeeping Office as needed.
- Cleans public bathrooms and adds clean liners , restocks toilet paper and facial tissue, empties wastebaskets. Dusts, cleans, and straightens furniture as needed.
- Cleans and sanitizes telephones, door handles, and other hardware fixtures. Also polishes chrome and other surfaces routinely.
- Vacuums all areas according to a schedule or when needed.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles and needed repairs of unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions:
Position is for a split shift 2 on second shift 3 over night.
Courtyard Chicago Deerfield
131 Room Hotel
Providing easy access to Chicago O'Hare International Airport and Chicago Midway International Airport, our hotel is conveniently located near popular attractions such as Venue One North Shore and The Joy of the Game sports center. Before discovering Deerfield's small town charm, guests can take care of their commitments using our complimentary Wi-Fi and ergonomic workstations, or get a good night's rest with our luxury bedding. Travelers can start their day with a delicious breakfast entrée from our on-site restaurant, The Bistro, then visit our fitness center to work on their exercise goals. Afterwards, guests can take a refreshing dip in our indoor pool. For people hosting an event soon, we have two meeting rooms and our culinary team can prepare delicious dishes. Whether conducting business in Chicago, or simply exploring the local area, visitors will have a successful stay at Courtyard Chicago Deerfield.