1200 Lake Plaza Drive
Spring, TX 77389
Telephone (281) 350-4000
Posted October 9, 2019
As a SwitcHouse Server, you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the restaurant, banquet facilities, room service and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments. You will ensure the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of one year food service experience with general knowledge of full service, table-side service and standards.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Become informed of daily/weekly specials and is able to explain all menu items and methods of cooking/preparation to the customers as requested.
- Serves menu items to guests in a prompt and courteous manner and according to established service standards; times the service of courses to correspond with the dining pace of the guests.
- Compute bill and accepts payment; tracks sales receipts; receives change from cashier and returns change promptly to guest.
- Receive direct and indirect customer feedback regarding their dining experience and relays feedback to proper management.
- Performs pre and post-shift side work including stock service station, makes coffee, etc.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Marriott Houston CityPlace at Springwoods Village
337 Room Hotel
The brand-new Marriott CityPlace at Springwoods Village is ideally situated on the east end of CityPlace Park in Houston’s burgeoning Springwoods Village district. We offer stylish, amenity-rich accommodations in a walkable and connected neighborhood. Our modern design is inspired by the area’s meandering paths, forest trails, and lakes while offering travelers a seamless transition from work to play. Visitors will enjoy 337 rooms across 10 stories featuring modern lounge furniture, a flexible workspace with high-speed WiFi and 50-inch HDTVs. Guests can enjoy our M Club Lounge featuring complimentary breakfast and snacks, areas to mingle with friends, cocktails served in the evening and our very own Switchouse Restaurant & Bar. We also offer 33,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space, including a Grand and Junior Ballroom and three boardrooms.
Location of hotel is between I-45 and Spring Village Parkway, situated between Holzwarth Road and Mossy Oaks.