Posted October 9, 2019
2nd Shift Front Desk Agent
As a Front Desk Agent, you will fill a pivotal role in ensuring guest satisfaction through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by promoting hotel services, facilities and outlets and providing information of upcoming events/functions in the hotel and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have one year of hotel, customer service and/or sales experience. * Special consideration will be given to those who exhibit a proven track record of exemplary customer service/sales performance in other business fields with strong leadership abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills, proficient computer skills to include Word, Excel, Adobe and guest and employee centric management practices.*
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Have good computer skills and brand POS experience.
- Register guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner using up-selling techniques to maximize room rates; prepares for group check-ins, check-outs, and VIP arrivals. Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. Answers phone in a prompt, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Completes daily paperwork to include cashing out, documenting all adjustments, miscellaneous postings, paid outs, charges and check-outs.
- Assists with sales and marketing efforts as directed by the Director of Sales and General Manager.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing
395 Room Hotel
When travelers arrive at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing they'll experience the benefits of modern accommodations and a prime location in the city's most affluent area, Keystone at the Crossing. Situated in the northern end of Indianapolis, Indiana, our hotel places visitors near a variety of compelling things to do. Guests can take a short drive to discover downtown Indianapolis, bring the family to the Indianapolis Zoo or catch the iconic Indy 500 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. We also offer a direct connection to The Fashion Mall at Keystone, the city's premier shopping destination. Throughout, our guests will enjoy thoughtful amenities like several restaurants, a Sheraton Fitness Center, an indoor heated pool and an on-site business center.