Posted January 21, 2020
Room Attendant - Housekeeper
As a Room Attendant, you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and guest room hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by providing a spotlessly clean hotel guest room, facilities and outlets and providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate skills relating to:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Clean and service assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
- Maintains linen cart and supplies neat and organized to department standards.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles to supervisor.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer focused, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Reports appropriate complaints or requests to appropriate department. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
SpringHill Suites Bozeman
90 Room All Suite
At A Glance
Located less than seven miles from Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, the Springhill Suites Bozeman is ideal for adventurers exploring Yellowstone National Park or corporate travelers visiting Oracle, Gibson Acoustic, or Montana State University.
Not an ordinary Springhill Suites, we’re a custom build hotel that features studio studies with a semi-divided living and sleep area, workspace, full kitchen with microwave and mini-fridge, sofa sleeper, plush bedding, and a flat-screen TV.
Guests can start their day with a free breakfast, enjoy a dip in the heated outdoor pool, get a workout at the fitness center, grab a drink at the bar, or stay connected with free WiFi. Business travelers love our flexible meeting space ideal for small gatherings. We’re just a short drive from Historic Downtown Bozeman, full of local flavor, dining, shopping, and nightlife.