Posted January 21, 2020
Are you a morning person who enjoys working in a fast paced food service environment? Do you enjoy providing a positive start to everyone's day? Are you ready to join an amazing team of hospitality professionals? Then the Breakfast Attendant position at the Springhill Suites Bozeman is perfect for you!
At the Marriott Springhill Suites Bozeman under management by Aimbridge Hospitality, you have the opportunity to grow with both the largest hotel franchise company, and one of the largest hotel management companies in the US.
As a Breakfast Attendant, you will fill a guest services role as the point of contact to engage guests for the Breakfast Buffet. in addition you will effectively prepare and deliver food and beverage selections to setup and replenish the buffet to ensure guest satisfaction. You will conduct daily cleaning including deep cleaning of the buffet, collateral, and breakfast room, along with dish and utensil washing and replenishment.
- Project a welcoming, positive environment whenever interacting with guests.
- Acting as a point of contact for guest interactions and buffet requests
- Prepares and serves menu items to sets up the buffet before guests begin arriving for breakfast. Displays the food and beverages in an organized and attractive manner. Frequently checks buffet line to replenish food, beverages and supplies needed.
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by washing dishes, pots, pans, flatware, and clearing tables.
- Cleaning buffet equipment, and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled.
- Assist in Unloading and storing deliveries.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
SpringHill Suites Bozeman
90 Room All Suite
At A Glance
Located less than seven miles from Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, the Springhill Suites Bozeman is ideal for adventurers exploring Yellowstone National Park or corporate travelers visiting Oracle, Gibson Acoustic, or Montana State University.
Not an ordinary Springhill Suites, we’re a custom build hotel that features studio studies with a semi-divided living and sleep area, workspace, full kitchen with microwave and mini-fridge, sofa sleeper, plush bedding, and a flat-screen TV.
Guests can start their day with a free breakfast, enjoy a dip in the heated outdoor pool, get a workout at the fitness center, grab a drink at the bar, or stay connected with free WiFi. Business travelers love our flexible meeting space ideal for small gatherings. We’re just a short drive from Historic Downtown Bozeman, full of local flavor, dining, shopping, and nightlife.