Posted September 10, 2019
Hotel Night Auditor
As a Hotel Night Auditor, you will fill a pivotal role in ensuring guest satisfaction through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by promoting hotel services, facilities and outlets and providing information of upcoming events/functions in the hotel and surrounding areas. The Hotel Night Auditor accurately balances and audits the hotel’s income and expenses for the current 24 hour period.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have one year of hotel, customer service and/or accounting experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Have strong computer skills and brand POS experience.
- May fulfill Manager on Duty shifts.
- Register guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner using up-selling techniques to maximize room rates; prepares for group check-ins, check-outs, and VIP arrivals. Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. Answers phone in a prompt, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Balances and audits for accuracy room revenue, all room and tax charges, cashier’s reports and guest and house accounts, food and beverage revenue and telephone revenue; assists in the preparation of all reports relevant to daily revenues.
- Completes and transmits daily management and accounting reports and supporting documents; prepares customer tracking report, market segmentation report, food and beverage revenue report necessary to ensure the accurate accounting of hotel revenues and expenses.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Pearl South Padre Island Resort
200 Room Resort
Nestled on the island's southern tip, the Pearl South Padre Island Resort is a premier oceanfront resort for families and couples who want to experience tranquil views and soft sand beaches in South Texas. Warm rays of sunshine and tropical breezes await your arrival. From the moment visitors drive down the palm tree lined brick road and discover our lush landscaping and pristine beaches, they'll know why the Pearl South Padre is South Texas' "Best on the Beach" resort destination.
After spending a fun-filled day at the beach enjoying the clear blue waters of the Texas coastline, guests can retreat to the Pearl South Padre and enjoy everything this full-service resort has to offer. They can make a splash at the largest hotel swimming pool in South Texas. Grab a tropical drink at our swim-up bar or relax on our oceanfront sundeck. Enjoy a little "me time", and let our massage therapists ease away their tensions at our resort spa. Dine alfresco from an ever-changing menu of fresh seafood brought in daily from the Gulf. Then retreat to a ocean-view room and enjoy the gentle sounds of waves coming ashore just outside the window.
- Located on the pristine blue waters of South Padre Island beach
- 251 guest rooms, suites and condominiums with private balconies
- Spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico
- 6,000-square-foot outdoor pool and swim-up bar
- Full-service Sapphire Spa
- Summer Kids Camp
- Indoor and outdoor dining at Beachside Bar & Grille
- 8,500 square feet of event space ideal for meetings and weddings