Posted September 10, 2019
As a Cook, you will fill a pivotal role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals through the daily operations of the kitchen food preparations for restaurants/outlets, banquet facilities, room service and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments. You will prepare the highest quality of food products to exhibit outstanding taste and appearance to satisfy guests and maximize food revenues. This position reports to a Department Head or General Manager.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of food service experience with general knowledge of dining services and standards.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Cooks or otherwise prepares food according to recipe.
- Cooks food in quantities according to menu and number of persons to be served.
- Inventories food, supplies and equipment weekly.
- Orders kitchen supplies as needed.
- Ensures all temp logs and waste logs are maintained daily.
- Directs personnel assisting in preparation and serving of meals.
- Receives, dates, and examines foodstuffs and supplies to ensure quality and quantity meet established standards and specifications.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Holiday Inn & Suites Tulsa South
123 Room Hotel
The Holiday Inn® Hotel & Suites Tulsa South is located just off Hwy 169/64, making it easy for patrons to get to all the local businesses and attractions.
There is so much to do while staying in Tulsa, OK. The hotel's location makes it easy to get to the Woodland Hills Mall for a variety of great shopping deals. The Tulsa Zoo brings exotic animals from around the globe together in the beautiful surroundings of Mohawk Park. Nearby is the Tulsa Air & Space Museum, as well.
This hotel's pet-friendly accommodations and experienced staff strive to make guests feel completely pampered. After a long day, they can swim a few laps in the indoor, saline pool or relax in the whirlpool. For more substantial fare, guests can feast on contemporary American cuisine at The Red Fork, located off the lobby.