5851 Legacy Circle, Suite 400
Plano, TX 75024
Telephone (972) 952-0200
Current Job Openings
Posted September 10, 2019
Regional Director of Sales- Limited Service - East Coast Based
As a Regional Director of Sales, you will fill a vital role by implementing the total sales and marketing efforts for 10 or more full service hotels, including securing new accounts, maintaining existing accounts, supervising activities of sales personnel, and executing sales and marketing strategies to maximize the profitability of a specific hotel portfolio while maintaining customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 5 or more years of progressive Hotel Sales Management experience, preferably in Select Service Marriott, Hilton, and IHG Branded Hotels.
- Directs the activities of the regional sales teams, providing leadership and motivation necessary to implement effective sales and marketing strategies and to maximize the generation of hotel sales/revenues.
- Empowers hotel sales teams to develop and maintain relationships with key clients in order to produce group and/or convention business, to include room sales and, if applicable, food & beverage sales and catering/banquet services.
- Develops the departmental budget and monitors sales activities/performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan; accurately reports variances/projections.
- Develops regional tactical sales and marketing plans to support overall system-wide sales plans/strategies and programs.
- Develops and maintains good relationships with officials and representatives of local community groups and companies, and attends out-of-town conventions to generate convention and group business.
- Assists Regional Vice President of Sales in the development of sales strategies, initiatives and business plans.
- Conducts at least 10 sales calls a month to drive revenue to the assets they work with.
- Assists Regional VP of Sales in developing the revenue portion of the budget.
- Recruits, hires, trains, and provides career development for all sales personnel; conducts performance evaluations and provides feedback to employees using company hiring standards and guidelines.
- Maintain a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
At Aimbridge Hospitality, bigger really is better! Now is a great time to join Aimbridge, the largest hotel management company in North America. Currently with approximately 30,000 Associates and a diverse portfolio of more than 800 hotels and resorts, we are continuing to grow and expand! Scale means opportunity, and here’s what that looks like at Aimbridge:
- Culture – At Aimbridge we have high expectations for results and performance. That’s why we value passionate and service minded people who love to be challenged and who desire opportunities to directly contribute to the overall success of the Company.
- Careers – We invest in training, technology, and talent. Through a collaborative and supportive approach, Aimbridge can take you where you want to go! When you join Aimbridge, your professional network will instantly expand. You’ll become part of industry history as Aimbridge Hospitality secures its place as not only the largest third-party manager of hotels and resorts, but also the best!
- Community – Being good corporate citizens is something we take seriously at Aimbridge. Impact and connection is what it’s all about! We engage internally and externally in a variety of ways to make a positive difference for each other, and within our local communities.