1000 Valley River Way
Eugene, OR 97401
Telephone (541) 743-1000
Current Job Openings
Posted September 10, 2019
“Advance your career and become part of the Aimbridge Hospitality Engineering Team; one of the Fastest growing Hotel Management Companies in the country!”
As a Full Time Maintenance Engineer, you will play a key role in the repairs and maintenance of the hotel, accomplish the preventative maintenance program as directed and support repair and renovation projects.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and quality presentation of all hotel facilities, be detail oriented, preferably with facility maintenance experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Administers the preventative maintenance program as required, properly completing work orders on time.
- Ensures all fire and safety inspections are completed and any discrepancies are corrected.
- Completes training regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner.
- Reports appropriate complaints or requests to appropriate department.
- Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Meets with vendors and suppliers to discuss scope of repair activities for products and materials and to obtain pricing and bids as directed.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles and needed repairs of unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Maintains valid First Aid and CPR Certification
- Maintains Blood Borne Pathogens Training
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Complimentary Parking
*Specific plans for specific positions
Valley River Inn
257 Room Hotel
Our historic hotel in Eugene, Oregon offers 257 spacious suites & guest rooms with patios or balconies offering gorgeous views of the Willamette River, the Owen Rose Garden, and our beautifully landscaped courtyards. In addition to our cozy rooms and suites, our Eugene hotel offers an outdoor pool, indoor whirlpool, 24-hour fitness center, and on-site restaurant—the award-winning SweetWaters on the River—that serves innovative Pan-Pacific Northwest cuisine in an elegant riverfront setting.
We’re located in the heart of Willamette Valley, close to everything you want to see and do in Eugene. Guests can visit your favorite student at the University of Oregon, and take in an Oregon Ducks football game at nearby Autzen Stadium. We close to great shopping and dining next door at Valley River Center and we're also near local wineries and breweries, including Territorial Vineyards, Steelhead Brewery, Hop Valley Brewing, and more. Eugene and its surrounding areas offer fun activities for all ages, and we put our guests in the middle of it all.