Posted December 25, 2019
The Host-Hostess is responsible for coordinating the serving of breakfast and maintains cleanliness and inventory of breakfast area.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sets up breakfast at scheduled time.
• Ensures breakfast items are stocked and available to guests during breakfast hours according to company standards.
• Maintains cleanliness of breakfast area and kitchen during and after breakfast hours.
• Greets guests and accommodates special requests as needed.
• Ensures countertops and machines are clean and tidy at all times.
• Inventory breakfast items regularly; orders or purchases items as necessary and provides all receipts to General Manager.
• Assists in maintaining cleanliness of public areas.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSURE & CERTIFICATION
• A minimum of one month of related experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
• Requires the ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions and uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations; includes the ability to respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance.
• Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
• Knowledge of, and ability to, appropriately interpret and follow policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
• Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience, whether oral or written.
• Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule, to be at work and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business need.
Hampton Inn & Suites Philadelphia Montgomeryville
101 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Our contemporary Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania, hotel offers an ideal location in a quiet suburban area, surrounded by townhouses and restaurants, and we are conveniently situated next to an LA Fitness gym. Guests can enjoy easy access to popular North Wales, PA, attractions such as Skippack Village, Valley Forge and Peddler's Village. They can explore local historical sites and museums or enjoy a shopping trip to the nearby Montgomery Mall.
Guests can relax in a spacious guest room at this North Wales, PA, hotel and enjoy convenient amenities such as free WiFi access, an HDTV, microwave, refrigerator and a clean and fresh Hampton bed®. We offer upgrades to a suite for extra space with a separate seating area with wet bar. We also provide rooms with a comfy sofa bed, offering an ideal option for families.
Guests can start the day right at this hotel in North Wales, Pennsylvania, with Hampton’s free hot breakfast, and enjoy access to our contemporary fitness center and indoor swimming pool. Business travelers can catch up with work in the business center, offering printing and fax services. Anyone can host a meeting in our 275 sq.ft. boardroom. We offer flexible space for meetings, presentations and seminars for up to 12 guests.