Posted December 25, 2019
The Host-Hostess is responsible for coordinating the serving of breakfast and maintains cleanliness and inventory of breakfast area.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sets up breakfast at scheduled time.
• Ensures breakfast items are stocked and available to guests during breakfast hours according to company standards.
• Maintains cleanliness of breakfast area and kitchen during and after breakfast hours.
• Greets guests and accommodates special requests as needed.
• Ensures countertops and machines are clean and tidy at all times.
• Inventory breakfast items regularly; orders or purchases items as necessary and provides all receipts to General Manager.
• Assists in maintaining cleanliness of public areas.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSURE & CERTIFICATION
• A minimum of one month of related experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
• Requires the ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions and uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations; includes the ability to respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance.
• Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
• Knowledge of, and ability to, appropriately interpret and follow policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
• Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience, whether oral or written.
• Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule, to be at work and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business need.
Fairfield Inn Forsyth Decatur
62 Room Hotel
Welcome to the Fairfield Inn Forsyth Decatur, where we pride ourselves on providing the absolute best in guest service and satisfaction. Free WiFi is provided property wide, and a free hot breakfast helps guests start their day off right. For our shopping lovers we are a short walk to the Hickory Point Mall. Nearby businesses include Archer Daniels Midland (ADM), Caterpillar, and Tate & Lyle. Families visiting with children will enjoy the Children's Museum or the Scovill Zoo, as well as many area parks. All of our rooms with a King sized bed feature a mini-fridge. Guests can soak for a while in our heated indoor pool and spa or enjoy a vigorous workout at SNAP Fitness conveniently located across Highway 51 for free. At the Fairfield Inn Forsyth Decatur, our guests are our #1 priority.