Posted August 23, 2019
The Housekeeping Houseperson is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of guest corridors, elevators and all assigned areas. Assisting Room Attendants on designated floors. He/she is also responsible for delivering items such as luggage, irons, coffee, etc. to guest rooms. As the appearance and cleanliness of the hotel is paramount to all guests, you will ensure that the housekeeping division wwill meet the highest standards of quality and efficiency.
As Houseperson, you will
- Make rounds through the halls each shift to ensure public areas are clean and tidy, taking care to remove or replace anything out of order.
- Coordinate and help housekeeping with heavy lifting and priority requests.
- Use your watchfulness to report missing or found articles and any sign of damage or needed repair.
- Be graciously attentive to guests, answering questions and getting additional help when it’s needed.
- Prior housekeeping experience is helpful.
- The ability to communicate effectively in Basic English is required.
- The ability to operate a vacuum, floor buffer, carpet cleaner and pressure washer is expected.
Hyatt Place Louisville-East
123 Room Hotel
Welcome to our Hyatt Place Louisville East hotel near Louisville Convention Center. Our prime location puts you a short drive from all the Louisville area has to offer including Kentucky Exposition Center and Churchill Downs. Our modern and spacious guestrooms feature contemporary décor and deluxe amenities. Enjoy our many great hotel amenities including free Wi-Fi, outdoor pool, fitness center, and on-site dining. Guests can wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. They can start their morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more. We offer a caffeine fix in the AM and a cocktail at the bar in the PM.
- 123 Rooms
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- 24/7 Gym
- 24-hour Business Center