Posted August 23, 2019
Public Area Attendant
As a Facilities Attendant, you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and guest room hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by providing a spotlessly clean hotel facilities and outlets and providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Cleans and services assigned hotel public areas in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of the hotel’s facilities including but not limited to: stairwells, the hallways, the vending areas, the outdoor corridors, the lobby area, the break room, the fitness center, the back office area, the laundry room, public restrooms, and other public areas.
- Remove all objects (example: room service trays, trash, etc.) from guest hallways to the service area or Housekeeping Office as needed.
- Cleans public bathrooms and adds clean liners , restocks toilet paper and facial tissue, empties wastebaskets. Dusts, cleans, and straightens furniture as needed.
- Cleans and sanitizes telephones, door handles, and other hardware fixtures. Also polishes chrome and other surfaces routinely.
- Vacuums all areas according to a schedule or when needed.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles and needed repairs of unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
147 Room Hotel
We exceed travel expectations at our Courtyard Rockford hotel near Belvidere, IL. Our location just off I-90 and E State Street offers travelers a hotel with easy access to Loves Park, Beloit and more. While in the area, visitors can enjoy some nearby history at the Burpee Museum and Midway Village, take in the action at the BMO Harris Bank Center and UW Health Sports Facility, or get outside and enjoy the Anderson Japanese Garden and Magic Waterworks Water Park. When it's time to wind down, guests can retreat to our spacious rooms and suites. With movable work desks and free Wi-Fi, our rooms were designed for productivity without sacrificing the comforts of home. In the morning, guests can fuel up with their favorite Starbucks® beverage & breakfast sandwich at The Bistro, then return in the evening for dinner and cocktails. Whether traveling to conduct business or fuel some family fun, we hope our guests make the most out of their stay at Courtyard Rockford.