5780 Major Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819
Telephone (407) 351-1000
Posted August 23, 2019
The Steward/Dishwasher will fill a supportive role in the hotel’s daily cleanliness operation of all Food and Beverage areas, to include the Outlets, Banquets and Culinary. This is a part time position with the requirments to work evening shifts, to include weekends and holidays.
As a Steward/Dishwasher, you will fill a supportive role in your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the restaurant, banquet facilities, room service and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments. You will assist the kitchen staff in maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen and all storage areas; specifically for cleaning all equipment, utensils, and the physical work area.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a general knowledge of food and beverage service and standards.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Maintains cleanliness and proper storage of all china, glass and silver, and ensuring the highest standards of sanitation.
- Be responsible for assisting the kitchen staff in maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen and all storage areas; specifically for cleaning all equipment, utensils, and the physical work area.
- Be responsible for assisting with proper food storage and rotation.
- Maintains clean and organized work areas in the kitchen and service side stations to maximize efficiency.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Candidate must be able to work evenings shifts. weekends and holidays are required.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Online Application must be completed for consideration. Resume is optional.
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Entrance to Universal Orlando
742 Room Hotel
At A Glance
We are within walking distance of Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, Universal's Volcano Bay™ Water Park and CityWalk. As a Universal Partner Hotel, we are located at the entrance to Universal Orlando™ Resort and near popular attractions such as The Mall at Millenia, Premium Outlets Orlando, SeaWorld® Orlando and Walt Disney® World Resorts.
Our Universal Partner Hotel has multiple restaurants on property, Starbucks serving all the favorite beverages, Pompanos offering a full breakfast buffet, fresh dough pizza at Angelo's Pizza, Burgers and More or a wide variety of American Cuisine at our American Grill.
Scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando Resort™, SeaWorld Orlando®, and Aquatica is available. Schedule is based on regular park operating hours and does not run continuously and space is limited. Guests can visit the Universal Partner Hotel Vacation Planning Center in the lobby for more details. The Vacation Planning Center is staffed with experienced Universal Orlando Resort™ Vacation Planners ready to help with ticket orders, redemptions and whatever else guests may need to make their vacation extraordinary.
- Near Universal Studios Florida™, Universal's Islands of Adventure™ and Universal's Volcano Bay™ Water Park offering Bonus Benefits and Universal Orlando hotel deals
- 4 on-site restaurants, including Starbucks and bars
- Jr. Olympic heated swimming pool, kid zone and fitness center
- Located within 20 minutes of Orlando International Airport, 10 minutes from Orange County Convention Center
- Complimentary internet in rooms, business center and common areas
- 63,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space including 19,624 sq. ft. of exhibit space