Posted September 17, 2019
As a Steward/Dishwasher, you will fill a supportive role in your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the restaurant, banquet facilities, room service and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments. You will assist the kitchen staff in maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen and all storage areas; specifically for cleaning all equipment, utensils, and the physical work area.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a general knowledge of food and beverage service and standards.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Maintains cleanliness and proper storage of all china, glass and silver, and ensuring the highest standards of sanitation.
- Be responsible for assisting the kitchen staff in maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen and all storage areas; specifically for cleaning all equipment, utensils, and the physical work area.
- Be responsible for assisting with proper food storage and rotation.
- Maintains clean and organized work areas in the kitchen and service side stations to maximize efficiency.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Free Employee Meals
- Free Employee Parking
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk
410 Room Hotel
Travelers will always remember their stay at the Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk when they experience its solace. From the deck of our third-floor rooftop pool with its breathtaking views of the San Antonio skyline to our contemporary lobby designed for intimate gatherings, our San Antonio Riverwalk accommodations are sure to rejuvenate and delight visitors traveling to sunny San Antonio. Guests can relax in the hotel’s spacious guest rooms and enjoy some of today’s most desired Riverwalk hotel amenities or savor contemporary regional fare in our lobby-level restaurant for the complete San Antonio Wyndham River Walk experience.
Scheduling a San Antonio vacation or event with us affords each guest immediate access to all the fun things to do in San Antonio Riverwalk including SeaWorld, The Alamo, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Alamodome and dozens of local boutiques and famous entertainment venues. The Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk hosts miles of cafes, bars, boutiques and nightlife to entice the adventurous explorer.