Posted August 29, 2019
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
As a Bistro Attendant, you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the Bistro. You will effectively promote, take, prepare and deliver food and beverage orders to Bistro guests while providing the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenue and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months of food service experience with general knowledge of food preparation, presentation and service.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Become informed of daily/weekly specials and is able to explain all menu items and methods of cooking/preparation to the customers as requested.
- Prepares and serves menu items to guests in a prompt and courteous manner and according to established service standards; times the service of courses to correspond with the dining pace of the guests.
- Operate Micros food ordering system and cash register closing guest checks to room charge, credit, card or cash.
- Receive direct and indirect customer feedback regarding their dining experience and relays feedback to proper management.
- Performs pre and post-shift side work including stock service station, makes coffee, etc.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston NW at Beltway 8
125 Room Extended Stay
At A Glance
Opened in Summer 2018, our all-suite hotel offers an ideal location with easy access to major freeways and key businesses. Willowbrook Mall and Sam Houston Race Park are also close by for shopping, dining and entertainment.
Combining functionality with art, Houston’s vibrant arts culture has been integrated into the very fiber of our hotel. One of Houston’s most celebrated artists, Sebastien Boileau aka Mr. D, has created unique art specifically for the hotel. Take a one-of-a-kind selfie in front of the beautiful pool mural and enjoy colorful artwork in every guest room. The hotel lobby also boasts unique features with local artisan woodwork gracing the walls.
Our all-suite hotel is ideal for extended stays. Each stylish suite features a fully equipped kitchen with a full-size refrigerator, microwave, two burner stove, and dishwasher. Enjoy separate living and sleeping areas, free WiFi and an HDTV. Wake up each morning to a free, full hot breakfast and enjoy complimentary evening dinner and drinks* Monday – Thursday.
Other great amenities include our fitness center, outdoor pool and putting green. Stay connected to the office in our 24-hour business center and hold meetings in our flexible event space.