5780 Major Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819
Telephone (407) 351-1000
Current Job Openings
Posted August 13, 2019
Lobby Attendant (PM)
As a Lobby Attendant (PM), you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and attention to detail. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by providing a spotlessly clean public area hotel facilities and providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Have at least six (6) months as a lobby/public area attendant in a hotel.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Cleans and services assigned hotel public areas in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of the hotel’s facilities including but not limited to: stairwells, the hallways, the vending areas, the outdoor corridors, the lobby area, the break room, the fitness center, the back office area, the guest laundry room, public restrooms, and other public areas.
- Remove all objects (example: room service trays, trash, etc.) from guest hallways to the service area or Housekeeping Office as needed.
- Cleans public bathrooms and adds clean liners , restocks toilet paper and facial tissue, empties wastebaskets. Dusts, cleans, and straightens furniture as needed.
- Cleans and sanitizes telephones, door handles, and other hardware fixtures. Also polishes chrome and other surfaces routinely.
- Vacuums all areas according to a schedule or when needed.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles and needed repairs of unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- This is a PM/Evening position which also requires working weekends and holidays.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Entrance to Universal Orlando
742 Room Hotel
At A Glance
We are within walking distance of Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, Universal's Volcano Bay™ Water Park and CityWalk. As a Universal Partner Hotel, we are located at the entrance to Universal Orlando™ Resort and near popular attractions such as The Mall at Millenia, Premium Outlets Orlando, SeaWorld® Orlando and Walt Disney® World Resorts.
Our Universal Partner Hotel has multiple restaurants on property, Starbucks serving all the favorite beverages, Pompanos offering a full breakfast buffet, fresh dough pizza at Angelo's Pizza, Burgers and More or a wide variety of American Cuisine at our American Grill.
Scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando Resort™, SeaWorld Orlando®, and Aquatica is available. Schedule is based on regular park operating hours and does not run continuously and space is limited. Guests can visit the Universal Partner Hotel Vacation Planning Center in the lobby for more details. The Vacation Planning Center is staffed with experienced Universal Orlando Resort™ Vacation Planners ready to help with ticket orders, redemptions and whatever else guests may need to make their vacation extraordinary.
- Near Universal Studios Florida™, Universal's Islands of Adventure™ and Universal's Volcano Bay™ Water Park offering Bonus Benefits and Universal Orlando hotel deals
- 4 on-site restaurants, including Starbucks and bars
- Jr. Olympic heated swimming pool, kid zone and fitness center
- Located within 20 minutes of Orlando International Airport, 10 minutes from Orange County Convention Center
- Complimentary internet in rooms, business center and common areas
- 63,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space including 19,624 sq. ft. of exhibit space