Posted August 13, 2019
Front Office Manager
As a Front Office Manager, you will fill a key leadership role with an industry-recognized leader in hospitality management services. You will coordinate the activities of guest service representatives, drivers, bellmen, telephone operators and night auditors to ensure high-quality guest service. Your experience and expertise will focus on maximizing profits, developing and retaining employees and exceeding guest expectations. This position reports to a Department Head or General Manager.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have one or more years of Hotel Customer Service Hotel Supervisor/Management experience and brand experience preferred.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
Have strong computer skills and brand POS experience.
- Assist Department Head/General Manager in the overall front house guest experience to include registration, creative guest problem resolution, correct billing and cordial appreciation upon departure. Motivates staff within all hotel departments and establishes a productive working environment for hotel. Assists to conduct training classes regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- Assist Department Head/General Manager to schedule guest service agents, reservation agents, bell staff, van drivers, telephone operators, and other staff within guest services. Oversees their reviews, training and development of staff to achieve hotel service quality standards.
- Assists and/or leads revenue management with the implementation and execution of programs to ensure that the hotel's room occupancy and Average Daily Rate objectives are met.
- Assist Department Head/General Manager to analyze and generates guest issue, billing, and daily reports, and communicates information to employees and appropriate departments. Assembles tracks and interprets financial and operational plans for the rooms department to include in the annual hotel budget.
Maintains procedures for security of monies, guest security and emergency procedures.
Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Free Parking
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Residence Inn Missoula
175 Room Extended Stay
Whether travelers are with us for a few days, a few weeks, or a few months, their daily routine matters. Guests will thrive at Residence Inn with the conveniences they need. Like spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom suites with separate living and sleeping areas. A fully equipped kitchen ready for anyone's favorite cuisine. Complimentary grocery delivery service to fill the room's refrigerator and satisfy cravings. We offer a free hot breakfast to start mornings off right and evening social hours to end the day well. And, a fitness center for strengthening the body and soul. At Residence Inn, we'll make sure our guests thrive during their stay.