Posted August 13, 2019
Assistant General Manager
Ensure guest satisfaction and the efficient operation of the hotel by supervising operating departments in the absence of the General Manager and/or the Manager on Duty. Assist the General Manager by continually focusing on achieving hotel profitability through revenue generation, cost control, guest satisfaction, and development of associates. Exempt associates are expected to work as much of each workday as is necessary to complete their job responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will:
- At least 5 years progressive experience in F&B department Hotel; or a 4-year college degree.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary.
- Must have the ability to assimilate complex information, data, etc from disparate sources and consider, adjust, or modify to meet the constraints of the particular need.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, clarifying and resolving the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Approach all encounter with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Ensure the efficient operation of the hotel in the absence of the General Manager by supervising and supporting the Guest Services, Food & Beverage, Food Production, Engineering, Accounting, Sales, and Housekeeping departments. Communicate and/or correct deficiencies in these departments in conjunction with the supervisor on duty.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Assist in creating an environment where employees make empowered decisions to ensure guest satisfaction. Follow up on all empowerment successes and opportunities with the appropriate Department Head.
- Adheres to all franchise and company procedures and regulations as well as standard operating procedures.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Canopy by Hilton Dallas Uptown
150 Room Hotel
At A Glance
At Canopy we’ve got our guests covered. Our Just-Right Rooms have a positively local vibe with Uptown-inspired artwork, nods to Dallas’ M-Line Trolley, and residential comforts like free WiFi, a 55-inch TV, built-in fridge drawer, and beds designed exclusively for Canopy. Guests can choose a suite for a separate living area, balcony and cozy extras like bathrobes and Canopy socks. Every floor has a filtered spring water station so visitors can refresh and feel great going forward.
Guests can start the day with a complimentary artisanal breakfast in Canopy Central or have a Canopy Break Fast Bag delivered to your door. Menus are fresh and local in our European-style café – open all day – and we have complimentary tastings of local beers and spirits each night. Our rooftop lounge offers craft food and drink and stunning views over downtown Dallas. All our Dallas Uptown event spaces reside on the top floor, where floor-to-ceiling windows and broad skyline views bring style and energy to any board meeting or wedding reception.
- New lifestyle hotel near all things Uptown, Dallas’ premier destination
- Complimentary Canopy Bikes or a quick walk to M-Line Trolley and DART Rail
- Rooms and suites with Canopy-exclusive beds, free WiFi and Just-Right extras
- Canopy Central featuring a café, bar and complimentary evening tastings
- Upside West Village, our rooftop lounge overlooking the Dallas skyline
- 3,500 sq. ft. of sunlit, top-floor event space for up to 200 guests