Posted August 13, 2019
Hope to see you join the OUTSTANDING team at the Doubletree Hotel Campbell Centre. Now hiring a host for our 8250 Restaurant!
As a Food & Beverage Cashier Host, you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the restaurant and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments. You will ensure the highest quality service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of one year cash handling experience with general knowledge of food and beverage operations.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Become informed of daily/weekly specials and is able to explain all menu items and methods of cooking/preparation to the customers as requested.
- Ensures guests are comfortable in their seats and arranges for appropriate adaptations such as high chairs, wheel chair seating, etc.
- Assists Manager or Supervisor with opening tasks such as assigning stations to servers for meal periods and retrieving daily specials.
- Processes take-out orders; may answer room service phone and process room service orders; practices suggestive selling techniques.
- Receives customer payment from servers and processes transactions on cash register as outlined in the cash and charge procedures; gives correct change; balances cash drawer at close of shift.
- Receive direct and indirect customer feedback regarding their dining experience and relays feedback to proper management.
- Completes all opening/closing paperwork and documents voids on void balance sheet.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Doubletree Hotel Dallas-Campbell Center
300 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Stylish and inviting, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre is ideally situated within the dynamic Campbell Center office complex, in the heart of Dallas’ business district. We're near SMU and University Park and many popular Dallas area attractions. Newly refreshed and designed for convenience and productivity, the hotel features an array of amenities and services including our signature warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie on arrival. We offer our guests complimentary shuttle service within a three-mile radius of the hotel.
With 300 rooms and suites across 19 floors, we're a great choice for groups and corporate travelers. Each modern room features floor-to-ceiling windows offering great views of Dallas. Guests can upgrade their stay to a junior executive suite and enjoy an oversized room with a pullout sofa and mini-refrigerator.
We have over 15,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space, including a stunning 2,224-square-foot rooftop ballroom with city views, perfect for corporate receptions or wedding celebrations. From customizable packages, gourmet catering options, and expert on-site audio/visual support, we provide everything hosts need for a perfectly coordinated event.
2017 - Top100 Places to Work in Dallas - Dallas Morning News
2017 - Top 10 CARE Cup Finalist - DoubleTree by Hilton