Posted November 1, 2019
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will play a key role in the repairs and maintenance of the hotel, accomplish the preventative maintenance program as directed and support repair and renovation projects.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and quality presentation of all hotel facilities, be detail oriented, preferably with facility maintenance experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Administers the preventative maintenance program as required, properly completing work orders on time.
- Ensures all fire and safety inspections are completed and any discrepancies are corrected.
- Completes training regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner.
- Reports appropriate complaints or requests to appropriate department.
- Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Meets with vendors and suppliers to discuss scope of repair activities for products and materials and to obtain pricing and bids as directed.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Reports lost and found articles and needed repairs of unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Holiday Inn & Suites Tulsa South
123 Room Hotel
The Holiday Inn® Hotel & Suites Tulsa South is located just off Hwy 169/64, making it easy for patrons to get to all the local businesses and attractions.
There is so much to do while staying in Tulsa, OK. The hotel's location makes it easy to get to the Woodland Hills Mall for a variety of great shopping deals. The Tulsa Zoo brings exotic animals from around the globe together in the beautiful surroundings of Mohawk Park. Nearby is the Tulsa Air & Space Museum, as well.
This hotel's pet-friendly accommodations and experienced staff strive to make guests feel completely pampered. After a long day, they can swim a few laps in the indoor, saline pool or relax in the whirlpool. For more substantial fare, guests can feast on contemporary American cuisine at The Red Fork, located off the lobby.