311 South Fourth Street
Louisville, KY 40202
Telephone (502) 581-1234
Posted September 11, 2019
You can't just eat good food. You've got to talk about it too. And you've got to talk about it to somebody who understands that kind of food.
Food & Beverage Floater (PM)
As a Food & Beverage Floater PM, you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the restaurant. You will ensure the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous customer service and/or food and beverage experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Become informed of daily/weekly specials and is able to explain all menu items and methods of cooking/preparation to the customers as requested.
- Tend to the breakfast buffet
- Hosting duties
- Sever assistant duties
- Compute bill and accepts payment; tracks sales receipts; receives change from cashier and returns change promptly to guest.
- Receive direct and indirect customer feedback regarding their dining experience and relays feedback to proper management.
- Performs pre and post-shift side work including stock service station, makes coffee, etc.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Hyatt Regency Louisville
393 Room Hotel
Travelers can stay in the heart of downtown Louisville at our 4th Street Live hotel and walk to all the top Louisville attractions. Our hotel is conveniently attached to the Kentucky International Convention Center. We have brand new rooms featuring upscale amenities, city views, a sofa, and free WiFi. Hyatt Regency Louisville offers upscale fitness amenities and onsite gym activities for guest comfort and convenience. Accessible by guestroom key, our state-of-the-art hotel gym fitness center located in the lobby level allows each guest an opportunity to enhance their stay and keep active.
- 393 spacious rooms with beautiful city and river views
- Free high-speed WiFi internet access (excludes meeting space)
- Hyatt StayFit® gym with cardio and strength training equipment
- Business Center
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Louisville Visitors Center adjacent to hotel
- In the heart of downtown Louisville and adjacent to Fourth Street Live!
- Under 15 minute drive from: Kentucky’s legendary horse racing venue, University of Louisville, Kentucky Kingdom, and the Kentucky Zoo.
- 6 miles from Louisville International Airport (SDF)
- Outdoor tennis court