1750 Lake Cook Road
Deerfield, IL 60015
Telephone (847) 945-3400
Posted September 16, 2019
Please email resumes to email@example.com
As a Van Driver, you will fill a support role in ensuring guest satisfaction through providing transportation, carrying baggage, disseminating information about the hotel and/or van destination, and coordinating certain aspects of guests’ arrivals and departures in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will:
- Preferably have hotel experience and must have a current, valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the hotel facilities.
- Arranges and Transports guests to and from the hotel for guest requested locations. Drives and parks safely and according to hotel driving policies.
- Assists incoming and outgoing guests carrying baggage to and from their rooms; explains features of room to guest ensuring that all equipment is functioning properly; gives location of ice and vending machines; reviews safety procedures.
- Is knowledgeable and informs guests of upcoming events/ functions in the hotel and in the surrounding area (including times, dates, and costs). Is very familiar with the area and provides guests with local directions in a courteous and accurate manner.
- Ensures baggage is secured and tagged at guest request to store baggage.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Hyatt Regency Deerfield
300 Room Hotel
Newly Renovated Suite sized guest rooms to include 6 Executive Suites, 1 Presidential Suite, and 1 Hospitality Suite. Amenities to include: living room area with pull out couch, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, coffee maker, referigerators in room, turn down services available, business class floor, newly renovated restaurant and meeting space. A premier suburban corporate hotel located in the heart of Chicago's Northshore. The Hyatt Deerfield is ideally located just 14 miles from O'Hare International Airport and minutes from Fortune-500 companies such as, Abbott Pharmaceuticals, Kraft Foods, Baxter Healthcare, and Morgan Stanley Discover. Travelers can enjoy an evening at Ravinia Festival, a day at Chicago's Botanic Gardens, or the excitement of Six Flags Great America, all in close proximity. The Hyatt Deerfield offers cigars at our outdoor patio, newly renovated restaurant, atrium lounge, in-room dining, and a full fitness facility including indoor pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and full line of cardiovascular equipment. Located off 294/94 express way 14 miles from O'Hare International Airport.